It is a great antioxidant Herbal Tea.
It Brings Instant Relief from Nausea, Indigestion, cough, and cold.
Boosts Your Immune System.
The beverage helps in improving digestion. and guides towards smooth and flawless skin. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties protect your skin from infections.
It Boosts Your Immune System & delays aging.
Health Benefits like
- Enriched with Vitamin-C
- improves and strengthen your immune system
- Detoxifies The Body
- The citric acid content in lemons is remarkably high, aiding in purifying the liver. Consuming lemon tea on an empty stomach in the morning assists in getting rid of all the wastes and toxins accumulated in the liver and thereby detoxifies the body completely.
- Boosts Digestive Function
- Lemon tea contains only a small portion of carbohydrates that are present in the form of simple sugars and dietary fibers. These fibers function to slow down the processing of simple sugars, thereby enhancing gut health and regulating metabolism. Sipping on a cup of lemon tea after a heavy meal significantly to improves digestion.
- Combats Infectious Ailments
- Infusing a bit of honey into lemon tea and consuming it after every meal, while suffering from cough and cold helps to alleviate the symptoms of discomfort such as body pain and phlegm. The antioxidants in lemon extracts can efficiently relieve congestion in the chest as well, aiding in a speedy recovery from infectious ailments, particularly in monsoons.
- Enhances Skin Wellness
- Lemon tea is packed with astringent properties, which work to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate your face. Moreover, it also possesses anti-inflammatory traits, which effectively combat acne, pimples, and eczema, promoting overall skin health.
- Promotes Heart Health
- Plant flavonoids intrinsically present in lemons such as hesperidin and diosmin have cholesterol-lowering abilities. Moreover, sipping on a cup of warm lemon tea every evening can prevent the occurrence of cardiac ailments and stroke and vastly augment heart health.
Ingredients- Lemon, Dry Ginger, Cumin seeds, Mint, Clove, cinnamon, Basil, Cardamom, Rock salt, Sugar
How to use- Add 2 teaspoons ( Approx. 10 g)of Herbal tea in one cup. Boil for two minutes. Now your lemon tea is ready to serve